are You money lover?

@Tushavi (2078)
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi , Please Only Say Yes or No Question is are You Money Lover????
@agrim94 (3807)
There is no honey without money and money in todays world is the reward of your hard work or genius,... infact everything u do if it earns money then ur properly rewarded. Your position in society and how people treat you depends a lot on how deep your pockets are ... so yes I am money lover.
Yes, I love money. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Actually, I don't have any particular feelings about money in itself - I see it as a means to an end. I want to be secure, have enough to eat, lead a reasonably comfortable life, travel and do a bit of good for the rest of the world. For that I need money.
@lilcee (2703)
I agree with Barbie. Sure, I'd like to have more money but if it comes down to money or my family, I would choose my family. Too much money can make a person want even more and get greedy. It's not money that's evil, it the love of money.
@manunulat (605)
I love money, money loves me. It is just an energy man... if it comes to you; spend it.