are there doctors here?

September 13, 2008 7:12am CST
hi,dear all,i want to make friends with some doctors here,including any subjects.i have one serious promble for a long time.whenever i take one kind medicine,i will meet trouble,the result is that my fingers,feet,even arms,legs,rears came up swollen and many red pimples,and that caused me so itch that i can't sleep well and work,after swollen and pimples appeared,i will start take off skins of fingers and feet.i am so paint this.can you help me?
1 response
• United States
13 Sep 08
I'm no doctor, but from what you're describing you're allergic to the medication. The pimples are probably hives, and hives are very itchy. You reaction also sounds serious. I would avoid that medication. For reactions like this, you should be treated in a hospital. And again, never take that medication anymore.