have you ever dated someone you knew you shouldn't have?

@jhl930 (3605)
i know that most of us have done this before and its really stupid to do but we just can't seem to keep ourselves from doing it honestly, i know that last year i got involved with an older woman that was married(she didn't wear a wedding ring and i didn't know she was married)when she told me about it i was like uh no...i'm not doing this and she told me that she was getting a divorce and that she wasn't in love with him anymore because he was mean to her blah blah blah...anyways she came clean that she had kissed a guy while they were still married and living together and she swore that she'd never do that to me, but as i found out she lied about a lot of things and i knew that i shouldn't have done that but i did it so...i was just wondering if anyone else had ever done this? thanks for taking the time out of your day to read and review my discussion and maybe answering my discussion, i hope that you all had a great weekend and i hope that your night and the rest of the week this week is a great week for you, thanks again for taking the time!
@kellys3ps (3726)
Way too many times than I care to mention! LOL! Sometimes girls like tha bad boys!
@jhl930 (3605)
i really don't know what it is but its the same with guys i knew that she wasn't good for me and we wouldn't always be together but seriously i had to lol thanks for taking the time to reply!
Haha Ive dated a lot of guys i shouldn't have. Actually i dated a guy that had like 5 kids didnt know about them kids i only knew about 1 just because i met her but the other 4 had no clue about them. Well i found out about them when i ran into him and he had them all i was like WHOA holy crap thats a lot of kids not to mention he had a wife as well and i was like oh no no no cant do all that.