Any Legitimate Site Provide Oneline Job against One time Registration Fee

Dear friends I am requesting you to please tell me if any of you my lot members is aware of any legitimate site who provide one line data entry job or survey fillings or copy/Paste good work against one time Paid Registration with them. Have you any experience about this. I have been told that some sites have the work of filling the resumes by copy past for HR companies and one ;can earn good money from that work. If you have some clue and experience please detail me of the same because I want to resort to that in addition to the time I am devoting at my lot. Till date my lot is the best for me where I enjoy and express my self and side by some cents are credited to my account about the things I write. Please comment and have a nice day.
@darksorrow (4667)
• Bangladesh
Ki, the sites that ask you money before paying money is a scam. Don't pay them a single cent. For data entry you can try odesk. And there are many other survey sites which will not ask you for money. Start a discussion on make money section. You will get the information.