Visiting youtube

@donburi (316)
How often do you guys visit youtube? what do you watch from it? Any interesting videos you guys have watched that you would like to share? For me I usually search for comedy videos in youtube, because I love to laugh at some good video people put there. How bout you guys what videos do you usually watch?
@StephenX (39)
I usually visit youtube every other day just to check what new videos are on. Mostly I watch comedies but I also use it to watch music videos and listen to news. One of the videos I found funny was the "Stupid Game Show Answers" video.
@donburi (316)
Cool, Stupid game show answer lol now that's pretty entertaining XD. I guess youtube is really very popular around the world, almost any kind of videos you want to watch are on youtube. :)
hi! i seldom visit youtube because right now i'm having slow internet connection.. i hate waiting for buffering... anyway i came across this great video series from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HappySlip i hope you enjoy watching her videos..
@kellys3ps (3726)
I visit youtube periodically from time to time - I am a dance teacher, so I often watch videos that involve dancing of some sort. I look for inspiration.
@Cubus93 (96)
• Poland
I very often visit YouTube. Mostly, I use this website to listening to music. I do it every day. I often watch funny videos too. Sometimes, they are really funny. Sometimes, I watch sport events: goals, actions or football tricks. On YouTube, I often search for trailers of games or films.