What do you spend the most on?

@yenwie84 (1345)
Malaysia
I spend the most on food every month. I cannot avoid and save the huge sum of expenses on food. Every time when I am trying to save money on food,I would think I work hard for money everyday,it's not too over if I spend to eat better. That's why slowly I have practice to eat more expensive food. How about you? What do you spend the most on every month? Food? Clothes? Transport? Or something else? Tell me more,thanks.
@magna86 (1787)
food!! no no no no!! i always stay always from it!! the only place where i would spend the money lavishly is the shopping center!.. i cannot stop until my purse is empty .lol. i dont know why! when i go to the shopping mall, i pick up things and buy them even if i dont want them!! i always buy things that attracts me the most, but i also keep in mind that it doesn cross my budget! , i spend most of the money in buying shoes ,accessories, and dresses!!! the one at its peak is the sandal!! i cannot resist to keep my hands off a sandal, when i see a new design!! i just love them! next is the accessories.. i would always pick something unique!! and thats the same with my dresses too!!
@CJay77 (4438)
Same here we spend most for the food every month! And whatever plan we make to save some doesn't seem to work with us! Maybe we eat a lot, lol. We don't spend so much for transport because my husband work or office is in the same building where we lived. And I don't go for shopping a lot, just go when I need to buy a new clothes or shoes or anything that we might need for occasion.
I would say that I spend the most money of food, but now that gasoline for my car has gone up to $4 a gallon now I am spending the biggest chunk of my money on transportation meaning gas.