Slow

@mayrose (323)
my computer has windows vista ready, but when i used it to my internet explorer it slows down, and my network is slow. Now i uses mozilla and sometimes its fine but it slows down too, now i dont know if it is my network provider or just my computer.
vista is very much heavy on the system. vista has this problem of slowing down the system, internet explorer also gets hanged some times. had this problem for long time. then, i shifted back to windows xp, now it fine. xp is much lighter than vista on the system.
@mayrose (323)
thank you i will take your suggestion..
@modstar (9608)
Maybe you're having hardware problems. Windows Vista is known to be a resource hog and you need major hardware upgrades if you want Windows Vista to work smoothly.
@mayrose (323)
thank you i think i have to take your advice
Vista need the high configuration system to run but not for xp it can run fast in less configuration systems also and may be your computer got virus it also one for the problem to become like that so you try to install a good antivirus software like kaspersky or norton it will remove all the virus files in you computer then try ok.
@Sillychick (3279)
I used Vista for a while, and I found it was slow. I also heard the same thing from several other people who used it. I hated it, so I switched back to XP. It may be your network, but I wouldn't doubt if it was because of Vista.