Do you have a strategy for "Poppit!" ?

@reinydawn (11649)
For this weeks challenge, you have to play "Poppit!" on pogo.com. Do you just click away, not paying attention to how the balloons will fall? Or do you look ahead and see if popping some balloons gives you a better advantage? I do a bit of both, it mostly depends on my mood at the time.
@Reesers (1387)
The majority of the time I'll look ahead to see where the balloons will go once I clear out a few. I used to start from the left side but I haven't done that in a really long time. I found that starting from the right works better for me. But I always work from the bottom up. Now and then, I might try to get a big cluster of the same colored balloons together. A lot of times it just happens without me having to try. And then there are the times where I just pop away because I get bored with it, like this week. I'm glad to have that over with!
@reinydawn (11649)
I always start from the left, I never do well starting from the right... Although it was a kinda boring badge, it wasn't no where near as bad as Greenback Bayou!!!
@Reesers (1387)
It will never be as bad as that! LOL...I just have to remember that it could always be worse.
@ravinskye (8242)
I usually work from the left to the right. I start at the top and try to watch where the balloons will go so that i don't get a bunch of single ones stuck in my way. that usually works for me. I don't always get down to very few balloons but i pretty much always release all of the prizes.
@reinydawn (11649)
That's kinda what I do too, but I don't alway release all the prizes. When I do release all the prizes I usually have very little balloons left.
I usually try to look ahead most of the time. Yesterday I got so bored with the challenge, I just started popping away. Still don't have that badge...grrr.
@reinydawn (11649)
I finished the badge tonight. I did some of the just pop it and get it over with too!