which season do you enjoy most??

@vinay049 (1839)
hi friends i will be very eager to listen to your answers.if you ask me,i like rainy season[monsoon] most.because i love to go out when rain is falling and love to dance in rain and if rain-coat is with me,i would not wear it and come home enjoying rain.what about you??
I especially enjoy summer. The winter is too cold for me and I am afraid of the freezing time. In summer, I can have more outdoor activities. Especially we can have a swimming. I love China
Hi vinay049, It is too cold out singing in the rain where I live when it rains and we do have rain lots of it but it not monsoon, we get rain any time of the year so my favourite season is spring and autumn. Tamara
@1hopefulman (46074)
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter! They all have their appeal. And the change is good
i like spring but everything is blooming then so its the worst time for me and my asthma/allergies.. and i love the rain
Well vinay, you should come and live in Ireland. It never seems to stop raining. It has rained so much this summer that we can't even get out to mow out lawn. We might actually sink in it as it is like a marsh. I would much prefer to bask in the warm sunhine but I don't think I will get the opportunity to do that for a very long time.
@hellcowboy (7380)
I do not know if I have a favorite season because all seasons are awesome in their own unique ways,spring has blooming flowers and not to warm of days,Summer has the ability to go swimming in swimming pools and at beaches and the time to wear flip flops and shorts,fall has pretty colored leaves and it also has the holidays of Thanksgiving where you get to see family,and Halloween which is neat when you are a kid,and winter has snow and Christmas which is one of the best holidays in the world because you get to be with family and friends.
@CJay77 (4438)
I like rainy season as well but without lightning, lol. I also like winter because I don't really like summer especially here its too hot.
@mom4kids (658)
My favorite season is spring. Its so exciting to have the snow gone, I love all the new life around me. Spring always seems like a new beginning. Also at our house we have about 20 lilac bushes that bloom in the spring and you can smell their vibrant smells through the window. We also have apple trees and the blossoms are just beautiful! I love when the Robins come and all the other new birds. I live in BC Canada so most of the birds fly south for the winter.
@lkoenig07 (289)
I think all seasons (except for spring) are my favorite! I love summer, for the obvious reasons (beach, tank tops, etc). I love fall because of all the pretty colors, the haunted houses for halloween, and my bday is in the fall :). And I love winter, because it has the "Christmas-air" about it, all the holidays, getting together with your family, I love to snowboard, sled, etc.
I love autumn in the northern US, but I live in Miami, where it's almost always hot and sticky. Those very few days in winter when there's a cool breeze, though, are truly a joy!
@Vrbani21 (197)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I love rain too so I agree with you totally