why can't i post some of my discussions?

@camomom (7535)
i've seen some very long discussions at times and also some very long responses and they get posted. every time i try to start a discussion that's longer then 2 paragraphs, i can't post it. i get kicked out of myLot all togtether and have to sign in again. then, if i still want to post it, i have to retype it or re-word it. why is that? everyone keeps telling me to post longer discussions or longer responses but "big brother" won't let me. i don't understand it but it kind of pi**es me off. i'm just trying to post more quality discussions and responses.
@richiem (3646)
camomom, I don't really know what is the reason for you problem here. But you may try to check "remember me" when you sign in (if it is still there. I don't know because I am always logged in.) You may also try to type your posts a little faster. Maybe there is a timing error. Have a nice day!
@camomom (7535)
i'll try typing faster. maybe that's the problem. thanks for the advice.
@myklj999 (34281)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm not sure why it does that to some people, but I wanted to let you know that you can say something pisses you off.
@camomom (7535)
thanks for letting me know that. i didn't want to piss anyone else off by saying it. i guess that doesn't really matter though...as long as i'm being me.