there are really those mylotters who have so much time to mylot...

I only have around 2 days a month to mylot. I just so much to do. I want to my lot a lot but time wont permit me. How do you manage to my lot as often as you could. Does your work allow you to mylot in between? I planned to "pass" buy the PC ones a day just to post one response and one discussion, but I dont seem to fit the plan in my system. please share your mylotting tips.tnx
I am a college student and have nothing to do after my classes so i do have plenty of time to dedicate to mylot, but i feel that mylot should not be a priority for people as one has to do other productive things in life. After few months i will be moving out of college will get a job and who know may be get married and then even if i had any time i will go and spent time with my family. But until then i am enjoying mylot.
For fun and amusement it is good to be at my lot for more time. When I start at m lot I forget about the time and I do not know when an hour is over and I am at my lot. I think I am two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening at my lot. I think the people here are for more than the hours I put in I understand it from their no. of posts they made and the quality of the posts they put in.