Have you found your true love ?

@NrgDfenZ (1810)
Belgium
Hi all I have a very simple question :D Have you found your true love ? I think I have :) I have know this girl for many years now, she is my best friend And I think she is the one for me :) Have a nice day..
@wolfie34 (26791)
You are very fortunate to have found your true love as well as having her as a best friend, a great combination in my book! I have never found my true love and I don't bother looking any more I am more than happy single, I have wasted so much time in my life looking for love that I want to waste NO more time, love is not for everyone and I accept that, I am pleased for you but for me I will not find a true love.
@sweetie1026 (1723)
Lucky for you, as for me i am not sure. I have been in love a couple of times all of which i thought were my true love while it lasted but they fade away. I mean it just doesn't work out, surely i have been devastated but i do come out of it. Maybe it depends on how we define it, but if you think that you have found true love then go for it. Good luck my friend.
That's very sweet. Good luck. Once I thought i'd found my true love, but he didn't feel the same way so I suppose it can't have been true love because I doubt true love is unrequited.