Ever put a tag on the wrong discussion?

I was rather priding myself that I hadn't done that yet.. But what with using tabs and not being patient enough to stick to one tab/page at a time, I knew it was likely just a matter of time.. Then I broke my record, in a discussion just today, I put a tag "woman's work is never done" in a discussion about prison. Oh well. Have you done this before? Do you use tabs to keep things moving quickly?
@myklj999 (32967)
• Olney, Illinois
Uh...you best be glad I like you, 'cause I got a strange feelin' that might've been my discussion... My poor ol' computer hates it when I use tabs; it's an old clunker an' isn't real fast anyway. Me, I just usually skip tagging.
@myklj999 (32967)
• Olney, Illinois
Maybe you didn't mess up; that tag shows on my "make hundreds of dollars" post but not on the prison one...
...yes, that was the intended discussion, which I went to and put it in also after putting it in the wrong one.. Too bad it didn't come up in the prison one, I thought it was hilarious.. I figured if you would've noticed the double tagging you would maybe chalk it up to my scatterbrainedness.. which I'm not notorious for on mylot, but I sure am at home!
@villageanne (8554)
I don't think I have but I make so many mistakes that it is hightly possible that I did. None of us are perfect no matter how hard we try to be. :)
..ain't that the truth!
@Lakota12 (42681)
nope I dont use the tabs one thing they are all in use when I get to the post .