eat all the time

@missybear (11393)
there must be something wrong with me. i can eat all the time. i'm never really full, i just stop eating after a while cause i don't want to get to fat. i think about food when i wake up in the middle of the night. always wondering what we eat next even i'm not hungry. i love to cook maybe thats why i think about food all the time.
@mimico (3618)
Isn't it healthy to eat many small meals throughout the day? I've tried doing that but I just wake up too late to have breakfast. And then I go to the gym during lunch so that there aren't many people using the machines. I guess there's nothing wrong with eating all the time as long as you're not a glutton. And the most important thing is that you don't get fat! :)
@missybear (11393)
that's part of the problem, i'am getting a little chunky. but i'll work on that
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,Sometimes it happens to me but not always . I would feel like eating whatever food I see.Even when I am not hungry I feel like munching something or other.But I force myself to control and stop eating.We need to concenterate on something else.But as I am a home maker I cant divert my mind also,but after coming to mylot I can easily divert my mind to many other activities.thanks for sharing.happy mylotting.
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,Am very happy to receive best response from you.As its against guide lines to thanks for best response am only expressing my happiness.Happy mylotting.
@mhae15 (744)
Hello.. I don't want to eat very much.. Like you, I don't want to get fat.. But sometimes I eat very much.. I just limit myself to not eat very much.. Eating to much is natural.. Happy myLotting
Try taking time while your eating to really taste the food, what are the different flavors you taste? What is the texture of the food, dose it bring back any memories? Try this with every bite of food you eat and see if it helps. PS you should also consulate a doctor and make sure you don't have any kind of sickness like a tape worm.
@CJay77 (4438)
I don't eat all the time but I do eat a couples times everyday! Maybe you are right because you love to cook thats why you think about the food all the time! I think as long as you eat only little every time you feel hungry it won't make you fat. Happy mylotting.