Bed weather

@mayrose (323)
Its raining today here and im lazy to do anything , i just want to stay at home and sleep. Sip hot chocolate or coffee while watching my favorite t.v. show, i wish i could do this very often...lol
Hi there mayrose! It has been a bed weather for the past few days. Sometimes, I have to force myself to stay awake as I have to work on my lectures late in the evening. This is also one of the reasons why I can't stay on myLot that long. After working on my lectures, that's the time I do myLot activities. However, because it is rather cold for the past few nights (and tonight is not an exemption), I work less on my myLot activities because I prefer to stay in bed particularly at this time of the night (11:36PM as of this very moment).
yeah, rainy days are lazy days but on my part it's a work day. need to finish a lot of projects for AVP making and video editing, on the side I take time to visit mylot. Rain rain go away come again another day.