Pesticides or Insecticides

@omar0913 (942)
Legaspi, Philippines
Do you still use this household sprays which contains harmful compounds that damages or pullutes our environment, rather contributes well in the so- called global warming? In the Philippines and some other countries, government are pursuing programs in informing their citezens the ill- effects of this greenhouse effect, they also put up laws on totally banning the distribution and usage of this chemicals. Despite the fact of the government's hard laws, some people still use this chemical sprays specially insecticides right at their own households.
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]hi omar0913! in my place we don't use any insectisides because it can help worsen my mother's leukemic condition. when she discovered having this type of sickness which has also been triggered with the use of insecticides then we stopped using this too. take care and God bless! happy posting and happy mylotting![/b]
@omar0913 (942)
• Legaspi, Philippines
You know there are still good insecticides, namely organic compounds that works well in getting rid of house insects and also good for people with illnesses such as your mother's, but better not to make your own experiment, ask professionals about it to lessen the risk of worsenning your mother's condition. Take care too, and happy postingas well.
@bagumbayan (2706)
We still use some insecticides but those with environment friendly components. Just two weeks ago I attended a seminar on tree planting and the use of organic fertilizer. I realized really that we dont have to use those fertilizer and pesticides and insecticides that are not organically useable. Instead of helping us it is affecting our environment.
@omar0913 (942)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes I used one of those organic manufactured products, but not the fertilizer, instead I have tried the insecticides. It is an oil based insecticides that trully gets rid of mosquitoes and other insects inside our house, I just rub a little of that oil in my room's lighting fixtures and furnitures and it did great, it also has an aroma therapeutic scent that is good for kids and adults. I forgot the brand name cause it's actually for free trial, but it was out of the market now. Thanks God that there are gifted people that found this useful yet environment friendly compounds to share with others such as we.
@klaudine (3651)
Yes I still use that kind of sprays. I tried to reduce the using of that kind of chemical sprayers but since my sister got dengue weeks ago, I became more and more cautious about mosquitoes and any other harmful insect and germ. For me now, I don't care about the greenhouse if I couldn't save my family members from the disease of the harmful insects and germ in my own house. I don't need to be the hero for the world as long as I can keep my family healthy. LOL. I know my answer would sounded really egoistic but yeah.. that's the best and the most honest answer I could give you
@omar0913 (942)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi Klaud! I will accept your answer with all my heart. However try those insecticides which are manufactured using organic compound, I used one of it, but it has no brand name yet for it was just for free trials, it's actually very effective on getting rid of mosquitoes and some other insects, now I heard that it is out of the market, and pack in a bottle, it is actually oil based insecticides that you can use via applying a little amount in your lighting fixtures or furnitures or even in candles, and one thing it has an aroma therapuetic scent that is good for kids and even grown up.