Do you read long discussions ??

@NrgDfenZ (1810)
Belgium
Hi all My question is pretty simple.. Do you read long discussions ? Or do you simple skip to another one ? I sometimes read them :D Yes I know, shame on me :D Have a nice day ^^
@lkbooi (16100)
Hi NrgDfen, I would try to read long discussions only if I’m in good mood and have more spare time as well. If I find there is nothing could arouse my interest anymore after reading a few lines of it I will let go it straight away. I did read and answer to a few of long discussions which were interesting and informative as well before. I had acquired valuable knowledge and information by reading them in the same time. posting and have a nice day.
@richiem (3646)
Not shame on you. You should be awarded for doing it. It really is a noble thing to do. I try to skip long discussions, but when I find that it is from my friends, I would try to read it and see if I can respond. Have a nice day!
@rup011 (726)
It actually depends. If I want to respond to a prticular discussion I usually read it even if they are long. But if I need some information and I am searching through the discussion I feel bored to read the long discussions. I usually try to get the gist and move on. I know its not good but time is also a factor. I guess most of the people avoid reading long discussions. But some discussions though long are really interesting and I do not mind reading them. But I hate th personal long stories people write about themselves. I ususally skip them .
@tonytt2009 (1706)
It depends on the topic of the long discussions I met~`If they're my interests,I will read thought and give some quality comments~