Do you love eating guava?

guava - Guava is often considered as "SUPERFRUIT",being rich in Vitamins A and Vitamins C, omega 3 and 6 (mainly in guava seeds) and especially high level of dietary fiber.
Guava is said most rich in vitamin c than other citrus fruits like oranges so that it is often considered as "superfruit". I like guava so much because it is pretty delicious and nutritious. Many people use guava in making juices,jams,salads,candies,etc. And I decided to plant a guava tree in our backyard. It is delicious when it is ripe. It is a nice fruit for dessert. Guava is four times the amount of vitamin c of a single orange.Guavas contain both major classes of antioxidant pigments. As pigments provide plant food their colors,guavas that are red,yellow or orange in color have more potential value as antioxidants than unpigmented species. Do you love guava too?
@curious888 (1213)
I do not like eating guava.I like to eat apples.
@mymelodake (1339)
I like guava, but I don't eat it much because some say it can cause constipation. I easily get bowel problems, so I try to avoid food that cause constipation. We have a guava tree in our backyard and when it yields fruit, we get organic guavas at home!
Ya i love the guava. I like it somewhere between green to yellow and don't really like the very ripe ones. Guava juice too is one of my favorites.
@lilybug (21147)
I have never eaten guava. I have had guava juice before and I liked it, but have never seen fresh guava in the store before. I would be interested in trying it if I ever come across one, since I do like the juice.
@mhae15 (744)
Hello.. I love guava.. Because guava is delicious.. And it has a vitamin A.. I love to eat guava especially when it is very ripe.. Happy mylotting friends..
@TheCatLady (4695)
• Israel
I love guava. I have one tree in my yard. It's the light yellow variety. I would love to plant another type of guava also. Maybe one that is ripe at a different time. I can't wait for guava season to begin.
@lazeebee (5466)
Yup, it is nice and crunchy. We like to eat it raw, dipped in sour plum powder (sweet and salty), or as a fruit juice. I have also tasted the dried fruit - it's not so good; I'm not sure if they added anything else to it. Somehow the fresh fruit tastes better.
@nlcapricorn (1115)
I do like eating guava because it has rich in vitamin C which is needed for the body. This vitamin acts antioxidant. Even in a small amount of vitamin C can protect indespensable molecules in the body such as lipids, proteins and carbohydrates. It is also known as ascorbic acid or water soluble vitamins. Unlike most mammals, humans do not have the ability to make our own vitamin C. Therefore, we must obtain vitamin C through our daily intake.