Adsense -- It's The Eyeballs Silly.

I finally reached payout with Googel Adsense on my blog. It only took 2 years. TWO YEARS. Yet, to reach the payout amount only took 132 clicks. That's not many. If you had the eyeballs on your blog, you could be getting that every month. I wish I could do that. It really should not take 24 months to get 132 clicks. So, back to the drawing board as I figure out how to get more people to my blog. More people looking at my blog means more folks might click. I sure don't want to (nor can I afford to) wait another 2 years for payout.
wow 2 years is a very long time to wait till a payday. I really hope that your traffic picks up and you can get more people to you sight.
@dodyast3 (1518)
Congratulation. Two years is ok, at least you can reach your payout. I'm still far away from payout. In fact, I can not remember how much their payout now. How much is it?
It's $100. So at least it is worth it when you reach it. But, unless you have a really popular blog -- it takes FOREVER to get there.