Information on why discussions gets deleted !!

Japan
Dear Friends, Have you noticed that myLot does not like discussions precisely targetting on the earning potential of myLot? Yes, yesterday I responded to three of such discussions, detailing my experiences and plans on how to earn more on myLot and how many posts and discussions we have to do. Today morning I logged in and found that they are deleted and I am dropped to 748 from 751! Good that myLot did not kick me out!!! Thanks to myLot, now onwards I won't respond to earning potential! Please take care my friends, why to waste our time by responding to those discussions which will get deleted and loose our time and energy?
@mysdianait (65058)
It is ALL in the rules indeed. I notice that you also respond to all the 'milestone' discussions which also get deleted. Maybe a quick look over the do's and don'ts to avoid losing your earnings and wasting your time would not go amiss?
• Japan
Yes, I will take care in the future next time before responding. Thanks for responding.
@agihcam (1915)
yes, anybody who is trying to figure out mylot earnings system will be deleted here. Let us enjoy the sites here and have some good friends to gather and talk about.
@eve301345 (658)
Hi Aryajayaprakash, I posted a discussion yesterday talking about earning in mylot and probably you responded into that one. I personally requested from mylot to delete the discussion I have started because I was advised by another member that it was against the rule. I decide to get it remove instead of causing more problem to others and myself. Talking about how mylot pays there members is against the rule so I guess next time we have to be more careful even if the discussion we think is good. Anyway, Happy Myloting
@foxyfire33 (10007)
I did happen to notice that while I was reading the rules. Down at the bottom there is a link for 'guidelines' which then takes you to discussion and image guidelines. People really need to take the time to read them so they don't get these little "surprise" deletions.
@philjas (1134)
Actually I think this is in the guidelines, you can't discuss the way that MyLot pays. Nobody knows exactly how they calculate earnings and that's just it, they don't want anybody spreading rumours or false information.
@JOIEMARVIC (2341)
i guess we should take this kind of actions positively.. myLot has its purposes.. maybe the site wants us to focus more on gaining friends, participation in discussions and not merely on its income generating potential...
@mhrmasum (678)
• Bangladesh
If what u said is true what happened with us if it same thing happened with some one of my lotter. do u know the reason why it happened. Thank god. If it will what we waste our time to do this. 3 days ago samething happened with me, I posted one discussion but i dont find it later, i think that i was wrong at time. After reading ur discussion i think i was not wrong at that those discussion of mine was deleted like u. If it happen to anyone like this the best thing is to inform my lot authority for this.
@KrauseHome (36689)
Personally, I think a lot of this all depends on the way you respond back to a discussion, or how others respond back to something that determines whether a discussion gets removed from here or not. I have seen many get deleted and wonder why, and others last on here for violations of TOS and nothing is done as well. All I can say, you live and learn in here, and that is all that seems to matter as well.
@msedge (4012)
Yes i noticed that too.Everytime i try to respond to any discussions stating about earnings its no longer there.Its one of the violation we need to avoid.
@marilyn23 (295)
thanks for the info i am now aware of what i have to respond & post here in mylot. marilyn23
Hey buddy. Thats nice right? That you didnt get kicked and all right?? Well nice to nice you finally got to know about this. Becasuse when i joined mylot i replied in alot of money making discussions and all. And all of them got deleted and all. i came down from 81 to 52 . I lost 72 cents also. So it was like a very big loss to me. so i rarely reply in money making dicussions or something like that , which would make mylot delete me. So i guess thats ok.Its good we realise our mistake early and long before its too late and we loose the account and suffer with no mylot. Well anyways happy mylotting
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi there aryajayaprakash Thank you for bringing that to my attention but if you do have a good plan of earning potential could you please PM it to me? Cheers
@annjilena (5620)
samething happen to me, iam not going to answer any question are links that don,t have anything to do with my lot.they could have kicked me out too so iam grafeful they didn,t and they don,t have to worry about me again.
@shana123 (2096)
Yea i know and very recently my ratings got down and even the posts got down.. i replied to some topics about earnings and promoting some other sites , i even got some referral links posted in my discussion and that particular posts got deleted.. i got angry on the person who did that.. but anyway he was newbie so i had to forgive him ...
@andak2007 (3229)
same thing happened to me yesterday..they deleted two of my answers..it was particularly about earning more here..well i have learned from that mistake..its good to know that they do monitor there own site.
@snpyvin (1518)
Wow thanks for the information i guess i will try not to came across discussion like this anymore.
@Beruang (1309)
I learned this the hard way too. I started a discussion about achieving a certain number of posts so that it can motivate other newbies such as myself to go for more and be actively posting on myLot. This morning I found out that I have less one post form my number and upon checking it's confirmed that the deleted post was the one talking about that. Therefore, it is important for us not to simply post about something and also not to respond to any discussion without making sure that it is not violating the guidelines. I feel sorry for those who had replied to my deleted post and I promised that I would be more careful the next time. Anyway, thanks for this reminder!
@paid2write (5201)
It is clearly stated in the guidelines that you are not allowed to say you know how the earnings system works. MyLot does not want anyone to discuss it and will remove any posts which claim to know about earnings. It is acceptable to offer advice by referring to what it says in the guidelines about getting paid for quality and participation. We can discuss writing good quality posts and uploading photos, and give general tips about how to write better responses and post quality discussions.
@myliezl0903 (2730)
oh you think so? well, i didn't know that., thanks for that info! i'll be more careful now in responding., have a nice day ahead!
@cupid74 (11388)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear Nice to Know that U SURVIVE during this KILLING INCIDENT and did not kicked out Yeah u r right about that, but i am sure u can PM ur expereince to ur friends Take care