Missed Call............

Will you give missed call to your friends or just call them directly.
I used to do both, (a) directly call them and talk to them and also (b) i will give the missed call to them, inturn they will call me.. I will call the people those who I need to talk to them and also i will give the missed to some of them, because from their number to my number is the free calls are allowed, instead of wasting the money to make the call from my mobile, i used to give the missed call to them, even if i continue to ring them, they will cut my line and they will call and talk to me.. In our network, if we put some of the booster pack, we will be allowed to talk intera circle, (within our network) we can talk at a free of cost. We used to put this booster pack, alternate months by ourself in cyclically, and used to talk between us freely.. For this reason we use the "Missed Calls" Have a good day.