Avon or Sara Lee

This two companies are competitors. they almost have the same line of products. both have the opportunity for you to earn additional money through selling. But the question is which products do you use more? for undies, for lotion, feminine wash, cologne or just about anything, what brand do you prefer.
@pehpot (4762)
I am Avon dealer before (or until now if they have not yet erased me from the system) oh I seldom sell but I take on the discounts they gave for dealers, I use their make ups, their products, I have tons of Avon brassiere and under wares. I tried Sara Lee products before and I have skin irritations when i used their make up lines. Their brassiere is no good for me and they have no cute designs unlike in Avon and their perfumes and colognes does not smell that good too. And lastly, the people who invited me in Sara Lee are no good
when you are a dealer you get discounts. thats why its better to be a dealer :D
@aseretdd (13736)
Well, i prefer Avon products... mainly because i think they are better and more commercially appealing than Sara Lee... if given a brochure of each... i will surly pick items of Avon... aside for that... i was an avon lady in the past... and i am sure of the quality and affordability of Avon items...
yes, avon products are more appealing and cheaper
@rainmark (4302)
Well i am an Avon lady lolz. Honestly i am more comfortable of using avon products.Avon get my trust and i like all thier products specially when it comes to fragrances and make up. For my feminin wash i never used avon product coz i like pHcare lolz. I can't remember that i bought something from Sare Lee. I am loyal to avon. Happy posting.
i think avon products are cheaper compared to sara lee, right?
@ShellyB (5243)
I am an Avon lady, not only do I sell it, I use the products and love them. It gives me a chance to get customers by the nice sales they are having and well since I love it I can describe a lot of products to my customers. Plus I use them so that is nice too. Sara Lee? do you mean Mary Kay maybe? I never hear of Sara Lee in beauty products but I like them pies.
@aj2006 (1536)
I am a fan for the under garments of Avon, I swear that the quality is sooo good! it's all worth the money, they have new designs every now and then, in Sara Lee or Fuller Life now, the kids stuff is what I like, but fo my skincare, make-up and perfumes I use Mary Kay.....
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I always like to have Avon for my perfume especially "Imari" the three variation of scents is one of my favorite and then the perfume lotion which is in plastic canister is also nice for i always bought them for a gift for a friend when i will be back in Kuwait and for Sara Lee I always want the children stuff......
I go for both, I like some products of avon and some products of sara lee... It depends on what you are going to buy... which product...
@bellaofchaos (11549)
I'm sorry to say that when I think of Sara Lee I think of baked goods and bread. I have never known Sara Lee to be in a position to compete with Avon.. My make up is usually clinique or mac. It's the only thing that really works good with my skin type and doesn't make me break out.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
neither one. i have used aon but didn't know sara lee made lotions & things. is that the same sara lee that makes food? i have used one moisturizer most all my life. it is made by revlon & is called eterna 27.i like jovan musk for my cologne, curelle is my favorite lotion but use other things if i have a coupon for them. i don't do alot of primping, mind u i need to but just never have.
@katsmeow1213 (28910)
Hmm... I didn't know Sara Lee sold cosmetics... I thought Sara Lee was food, lol. Well I'm not crazy about Avon, I prefer store bought stuff like Cover Girl and Mabeline.
@oyenkai (4396)
The only products I use that are Avon: undies. For Sara Lee... nothing. I don't really trust Sara Lee yet and Avon has proved to be of actual good quality. But even for the Avon products that I use, I also still prefer other, more established brands. Although Natasha undies are beginning to gain my confidence :) Thanks for the response on my discussion!
@mimiang (3769)
I rather buy from the grocery store or the mall because I have many options and they are cheaper
@carmela0210 (1591)
what i like on this two is their undergarments, but i could say i like more of the SARA LEE, especially the playtex...cause the quality are superb, mostly of my undies, (brassiere are from playtex) and i always recommend it to my friends cause its really comfy...