do you like your work?

Do you like your job or you just need to like your job because that is your bread and butter. However, it makes you feel exhausted everyday in doing your job/work but you have no choice because that is a responsibility and you earn a lot. Have you ever wonder or thought about it to quit in your work and do what you really want but if you do so, you know you'll earn less than the usual earning you are receiving.What will you do quit and do what you really like or stay and get use to it...
• Japan
Ya, I do love whatever I do. Infact I do what I love to do. My current job is OK for me and it is related to what I have studied and like to do. My field is fiber optics. And I have one blog also about fiber optics. Fiber optics is my passionate subject.
nice to hear that you like your work. I think that is quite a tough job right? correct me if I'm wrong, fiber optics is use for local area networks. am I right?
@salonga (27830)
I love my work! It involves a lot of writing and communicating. I am managing an office and that includes training my staff on new jobs assigned. I enjoy helping others learn their jobs better. Although it is a white collar job, my job is sometimes exhausting because it is my brains which is really working and in a way that could really be tough. In order not to get some rest, during my break or lunch time I do take some nap. This helps me to lift my mood and refresh my mind and keep alive for the rest of the day. I love my job and I believe the best thing to enjoy your job is to like what you are doing. It is not only for the salary that one should work but for the opportunity to use your skill and be a productive person.
You're lucky because you really love what you're doing plus the fact that you have a good compensation I assume. Not all people had a chance to like and enjoy their work. If our brain keeps on functioning/thinking we really get tired easily but I know it's really worth enough right? you're right, one should work not only for money although that is the primary need of each and every one of us we must also consider that we must grow,achieve and be useful in whatever task we're into. Thanks for your opinion. Happy mylotting.
@freemn (138)
not too much. looking for a chance to quit. I want to do something that I am interested in.
it's really hard to work when you're not that interested in what you're doing but sometimes you have to stick with the job because you need it especially if the salary can support all your needs. right? hope you could have the work you're really interested. goodluck.