Why people start discussions that are offensive and hateful?

@shell94 (990)
I was just looking through some of the discussions here and have seem some that are just rude and foul languaged. Why do people feel the need to be like that, if they hate mylot don't come here then. The rest of us that enjoy the site do not need this type of thing. It seem senseless and silly to me. What is your opinion?
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
Some people like to be controversial perhaps they want more attention on them. They want to gain more responses for their posts by shocking people.
i was just wondering the same thing. even if there is a reason to be upset, why not handle it like an adult. just an idea.
@dawnald (84198)
• Shingle Springs, California
Perhaps they did like the site and they did post thoughtful, meaningful discussions and got banned anyway and now they are letting us all know how they feel? Just a guess.
@owlwings (42795)
• Cambridge, England
Seems to me you may have an inkling who the person is. There is still no justification for behaving in that way.
@dawnald (84198)
• Shingle Springs, California
I have a suspicion. And while I understand that he may be quite upset at the way he was treated by the site admin, his conduct this afternoon certainly isn't conducive to getting him reinstated or to generating sympathy for his cause.
@cream97 (29152)
I wonder the same thing.. If they hate it why bother being here. I have seen trolls a while ago constantly attacking myLot.. It is sad.. All they are doing is getting bad ratings.. Which I am sure that they could careless about.. I don't know what there problem is.. I guess it is just a nerve issue..