When was the First time your child had icecream?

@ram_cv (16516)
Last week, for the first time my son had one full scoop of ice cream. He is aged 1 yr. and 9 months. Before this a couple of times he had one spoon of ice cream, but this was the first time he had one full scoop and he simply loved it. When was the first time your child had ice cream? Did he/she like it? Cheers! Ram
@sedel1027 (17851)
When my son turned 1, my grand mother gave him a taste of chocolate ice cream. He hated it because it was too cold. He cried.. I felt so bad for him, but a month or tow later, he loved ice cream.
@ram_cv (16516)
I think if you give kids ice cream before their teeth start showing up, they hate it as the gum is very sensitive to cold things. My son himself was very angry the first time we gave him a spoon of ice-cream when he was around a year old, but this weekend he was relishing it like anything. Cheers! Ram
@sedel1027 (17851)
I am not 100% sure but I am fairly sure that he had a few teeth by the time he was one. He just didn't like the cold, but he didn't like cold anything - wind, rain , water, snow....he is still that way.
@ram_cv (16516)
Maybe he is a hot baby!! :) And not a cool one ;) Cheers! Ram
@redkathy (3375)
I wish I had taken a picture of my oldest son the first time he had an ice cream cone. I got him one of those baby cones, you know they're like a sampler. Anyway he had it everywhere, as babies often do with food, but that face was lit up and he was wearing a bunch. He was looking at the cone with no ice cram on top, not realizing it had sunk into the cone. When he figured that out, oh boy all I can say is keep your fingers away!
@ram_cv (16516)
I can understand. I myself was ruing the fact that I did not have a camera with me when my son was eating the ice cream. For every spoon that was going in and equal number was either making it to his nose, his clothes or his chair. It was really funny. :) Cheers! Ram
@redkathy (3375)
Thanks friend Have a great day!
@seeths (413)
Congrats and all children love to have Icecream and I guess your son enjoyed it as much as he can.Good Going. Regards
@ram_cv (16516)
Thanks for the comment. Cheers! Ram