do you buy a lot earrings?

@annjilena (5620)
specials earring that are classic and do you have holes in your ears you can find some really nice earring.prieced earrings are very pretty i like pearl earrings what kind do you like are your ears prieced.i had my top part of my ears prieced and my hole got infected i had to take that earring out my ear got hot and sore and big and i could hardly stand it.i think that no one should get there ear prieced in the upper top that hurt.
@Pigglies (9336)
I guess that I am guilty of buying a lot of earrings. So far, I only have the regular ear holes (well, in the regular spot at least... they are stretched). I want to get the top part of my ear pierced. My ears also got very nasty like yours, but mine wasn't infection it was allergy. So when I get the top of my ear pierced I will use titanium instead of steel and hopefully that will work. I might even have to use glass.
@annjilena (5620)
good luck but iam scared now to get holes in my ear after that infection i had i thought my ear was going to fall off.when i pulled that earring out that ear nothing but pus came out.i really was afraid it hurt me so bad i said i would never do it again.
@Pigglies (9336)
My ears always were leaking stuff out. It was disgusting. They were like that for 3 years. Then I was going to let the holes close up, but instead I tried putting some glass nosestuds in. And immediately, like within less than a week, my ears healed up. But that's because it was a metal allergy. I do know someone who took 2 years for the top hole on their ear to heal. They said they eventually tried soaking it a few times a day in salt water and then it healed. But yeah, I'd be scared too after that. I swore I'd never get another hole after my first experience, but I think now that I know mine is due to allergies, I'll get some more piercings... just not with steel this next time.
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup did get ears peirced a few years ago. I buy the sterling silver one that are made by the NAtive Americans or the Indians from Peru. Love them have dozens of them in differnt colors. My son said I change my earrings as much as I do underwear lol I have a color for every outfit I wear! only periced where they are surpose to be not the top!
@annjilena (5620)
i love indians jewels it is so pretty if i had my choices thats all i would wear. but as it is i use to sale avon and i load up on different types of earrings and they had some pretty ones.i bey you have some pretty earrings too.
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup I sure do.
@eddie42 (270)
i buy my girl plenty earrings the last pair i bought her was dolphins earring very beautiful and she has the fish earrings.there are some beautiful earrings for women out there the jewerler stores have plenty to display.
@annjilena (5620)
wow they sound like they are beautiful earrings i have many pairs i like all sort of earrings i especially like silver earrings and silver anything and i like t keep it polished too.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
no, i do not buy alot of earrings. i wear the same pair all the time that my son gave me. they are hoops & that's my favorite kind.
@annjilena (5620)
i like gold hoops earring i also like the silver ones they have so many. have you seen the knot hoops they have them and gold are silver.do you like different ones other then hoops earrings but maybe you just like those because they are special and come from your son. i know when my children give me something i wear it too because iam happy they gave me something.
@winterose (39897)
I used to love earrings and I used to buy them all the time, but now I don't bother with them, I haven't worn earrings in years and I am sure that my holes have closed by now.
@annjilena (5620)
they surely do have some beautiful earrings i saw some i just got to have i no this lady that make earrings out of brass and i polish them up and make them shine and they make you look like a queen when you wear them .i worn a set i bought many years ago it was pearls with a pinch of black pearl in between. the pearl with the earrings to match very nice.got a lot of complements on my set at the wedding.