At what basis myLot gives bux?

@lenith (1222)
Im new here n dont know how can i earn $ here? just replying a post or starting a new discussion enough? if i reply any post or start any new discussion how much i get it for each?
@KrauseHome (36340)
You get money when you a) Post to Discussions b) start New Discussions such as this one. c) Post Mew Images in your Photos d) Add Photos to your Discussions that fit with the Topic being discussed. Have Fun with myLot. This is a Fun community.
@lenith (1222)
what is your average no of postd per day and ur average earning per dayu can you share it with us? thanx 4 replying
thanks for the information
@smughal (1027)
• Pakistan
i agree with the above person.. plus ur replies sud be good replies..not just yes or no. post good quality replies.. and post relevent images.
@Signal20 (2281)
Don't know, I asked same question awhile ago, got no response. I'll be watching your question :)
@Signal20 (2281)
So far, I've seen you get .03 cents per image you put on.
@jeiay41 (675)
i think i gain 2 cent for every good quality replies i post. Im only new here and started just few days ago. Im not that kind of person who love to post alot and also dont lke to post irrelevant messages just to earn a little cash. If you want to earn more money on the net, try different program with higher risk, im sure even you win some or lose more. Also, I just join this program because most of my search results goes to mylot. Contributing info. to the community is only my goal here, nothing more nothing less. So if you only join to this program just to earn few bucks, you choose a wrong one.