What do you think will happen if we can use 100% of our brain

@zenki08 (700)
Philippines
October 5, 2008 10:56pm CST
I have always wondered of what will happen if we can use 100 percent of our brain. It is said that humans only use about 10% of the brain. Then what happens to the other 90%. For me personally, I think it would be great but at the same time dangerous. Great in the sense that many things would happen if we are able to do this. Just the thought that we were able to develop many things with just the use of 10 percent of brain power. Imagine what can be done with a full 100% of brain power. Dangerous because we all know that with so much power people tend to become manipulative and sometimes bad....... or worse crazy! What do you think?
2 people like this
3 responses
@arnoldream (1332)
• Philippines
6 Oct 08
i think we end up using only 10% of our brains is because we are not tapping it to the fullest,and we just know how to utilize it any good things will happen if that mind that utilize it is for good, but if somehow if it was use through evil then just like what you have said things will get worse...but personally i think if we start utilizing the remaining 90% of our brain for good the world we are now living will be much better and good than it is now....
1 person likes this
@alokn99 (5717)
• India
6 Oct 08
I do not think we can use the brain at 100% all the time , but if we could tap into the 100% potential of the brain then there are i suppose a lot of things that we could be able to do.It would have its good and bad sides and could also take us to extremes.
1 person likes this
@jstory07 (86535)
• Roseburg, Oregon
17 Dec 15
There would be some people that would try and take over the world.