Miraches happen! My money is back!

China
Last sunday, I lost my mind. I go to a famous training school to learn Korean every sunday. To my disappointment, the teacher skipped three classes, for each of which I had to pay $50. Thus, I wanted the money back. The manger told me that I should face the music since I went there. It seemed like there was no hope for the money though it was unfair. Later, I went hiher than the manger and met a "polite guy". However, he didn't wanna give my money back either. What should I do? I didn't wanna give up anyway since there were really something more than money. "Just have a little more faith", I told myself. After thinking it over, I got a plan. The president of the training school is very famous in my country. Thus I easily found his blog and left a complaining message there. It was still no good though. He is such a busy man that it is impossible for him to pay attention to tons of messages that were left in his blog. Afterwards, I wrote a touching letter to someone who is higher than the "polite guy". Also, he is not that busy as the president. First, I told him that my korean was good. It was not necessary for me to go to the training school. I just feel regretful that I never went to some excellent place that I have admired. How come u let me down....If I ever lose my faith in u... Then, I almost fogot it. It was but last hour. Someone called me making profuse apologies and promising me that they will give my money back tomorrow! This was really amazing. lol So, miraches happen. I didn't expect that my money would be back. If u lose something or feel disappointed , don't give up on yourself, guys! Miraches do happen!
@bellis716 (4805)
You did exactly right by following the chain of command. I'm very happy that you are getting your money back.
I guess I will have a very good day. It was hard to make it though. Have a nice day
That is great news! It must have been frustrating knowing you had done everything you were supposed to do, and someone was failing on their end of the deal. I'm glad you didn't give up, Persistance pays off, doesn't it. I hope that this teacher learns how to conduct his business better so this won't have to happen again.
He is not qualified to be a teacher. Well, I can't expect everyone to be a good person. If he likes to things like that.... Anyway, it was a big success! I am very happy! Wish u all the best for your work