Discount Cards

@omar0913 (942)
Legaspi, Philippines
Do you have discount cards, How do you feel when you have given a discount on every time you purchase or paid your bills? Do you patronize products which you can use your previledge cards? I don't have one, but I gave some of it to our regular guest in the restaurant. Its a good strategy to have a regular customers than radio or TV ads.
@bowtieguy (5924)
Saving money is saving money and who dosen't like to save a little. I think even now in these times I would be excited to even save a few cents. Since the cards are free to own I think anyone who didn't sign up for one would have to be crazy.
@omar0913 (942)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes I agree, this days that most of the people are trying to cut their expenses, discount cards will be of good help.
@dvschic (1796)
i LOVE discount or frequent shopper cards. since CVS and RALPHS have improved their programs, i tend to frequent them more often. our bar actually has one too, buy 5 drinks get one free. it make sense and if you are going to keep your shoppers in times like these, i would definitely offer one. any lil bit helps right now, when i go to ralphs next, i'll get $15.00 cash back for shopping there and earning 'points', i had to shop somewhere, might as well be for some reward right?
@omar0913 (942)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yeah that's right, even our regular guest keep on bringig ther friends and introduce them to our place because here they have previledges for a discount. In return we gave them special attention and always there to assist them. But gaining points from using a discount cards is what I have'nt tried yet, i think thats a good idea, I will make plans for that. Thanks!!!