spouses

what would you do if your spouse lost there job and coudnt find a good job again and welfare and other agencies would not help you cause your one spouse seemed to make enough even though they didnt after taxes/ what would you do?
Hi firebirdlizant, if that's the situation, might think of start own business, not necessary for big business but start from something that small would help. The important is previously already have a good job, thus if spouse is still capable, then he/she would be able to got that again, thus why not using the time try to start something first. Who knows may be the business will change yours life and both couple have to work together to for the business instead of still working for people.
thanks for the great advice. the only thing is trying to figure out what type of business to open thats all.
@patzel88 (3311)
it relates my situation for my husband is almost 5 years having no permanent job, he applied different companies many times but they always said that he is over qualify. and he losses his faith to find a job to support the financial. we decided to go domestic for we think that will be the best to solve our problem but then we fail because the person who offered him will not help us.
i hear you its hard to find any work really. very frusterating when you have college degree and they tell you its to much or not enough. wonder how they got there job. please does anyone have a heart anymore. i realize that lately i cant stay at a job more then 1-2 years. i been dealing with temp agency lately and things always happen where they tell me its a few months long and it winded up only being a week. i dont see any hope coming. only if i move. but we cant cause my husband has a good job. so what am i suspose to do? thanks for your story and response. i appreciate it.
@Bethany1202 (3431)
I guess we might both have to get second jobs and start budgeting and really watching our money. We could also probably rent a room out of our house to someone for extra money each month. I'm not sure -- hopefully I will never be in this position! Best wishes.
just wondering what peoples thoughts are on this. thanks for the response.