ratings

hi, iv noticed on a few posts people mentioning ratings and i know you rate responses positive or negative but where on here do you check your rating????!!!! hugs Jessica
@James72 (26829)
Hi jessica. You will be able to check your rating once you reach 100 posts. At this time you will be given a coloured star from 1 - 10. When you hover over your star you will see your rating out of 100. So 21 more posts to go and you too will see your rating.
Hi James, thank you....better get posting then!!! hugs Jessica
@James72 (26829)
Still only 15 more posts to go until you get your star jessica! Thanks for the best response too.
Woohoo I got my star!!!!!! Now what happens LOL!!! Hugs Jessica
@littleowl (7157)
Hijessica being honest I don't know you can check your best responses but I don't think you can check you ratings...littleowl
thanx for responding, i need to get to 100 posts to be able to see my ratings! hugs Jessica
@littleowl (7157)
Hi jessica am glad you have now got over 100posts congratulations littleowl
Hi jessica, You will have to get 100 post to get a star rating and then you can put you mouse on the star and you will find your ratings, so get posting for a 100 yeah!! Tamara
Hiya! I will do, thanx for responding!!! Hugs Jessica
@tuyakiki (3017)
I think,you will have to wait for 100th point..I hope you will be having a nice time out here.
thank you for responding, i will do! hugs Jessica
@ellie333 (21018)
Hi Jessica, When you reach 100 posts, at present you at 80 you will receive a star next to your name, if you hover your mouse over this star it will them tell you what your rating is out of a 100. I would worry too much about it though as I was 100/100 for months and suddenly overnight went down to 70/100 as someone chose to neg rate for no reason. Hope this helps. Huggles. Ellie :D
Hi Ellie, thanx for your response...iv read a few posts on here where people have experienced that....some people are very petty the only time i would rate someone negatively would be if they were really rude, i like the fact that people have varied opinions it makes the discussion more interesting!!!! hugs Jessica
hi jessica since getting your star have you noticed any change in your earnings? or are the points and stars just a motivational tool to encourage more discussions? i ask 'cause i'm new and have added mylot to my lens on squidoo so i am learning as i go so i can give a good review for mylot anyone reading this is welcome to add me as a friend thanks in advance to jessica for your reply Michael