A book or a movie that inspired you the most..

@arthi_88 (1518)
Hi Friends I was reading Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and I have to say that it has affected and inspired me a lot..I do believe we should follow our dreams no matter what the obstacle..Has any such book or movie inspired or affected you recently..
@sunita64 (6470)
In fact I was also impressed by this book and so I read all the other books of same author. One book which has changed my life is "Monk who sold his ferrari" by Robin sharma. Another book which impressed me was A key to mastermind. If you liked alchemist then I am sure you will also like the other books as well.
@arthi_88 (1518)
I have already read "Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" but haven't read the other book and thanks a lot for referring it.I will watch out for it! Thanks for responding and have a nice day!
@wolfie34 (26791)
The most inspiring movie for me was Sliding Doors with Gwyneth Paltrow, have you seen it? It is a wonderful inspiration film and it's based on a woman who misses her train and misses her lover making it out with another woman, the second clip is when she catches the train and then catches her lover making it out with the woman, it explores both choices and how each one develops. That's how I would love to see my life, we all make decisions and we never know what the other decision we didn't make leads to!
@arthi_88 (1518)
Yeah I have watched this movie and its simply great what with awesome acting. I wish I could see what all the options I had left out would lead me to but I have no regrets with the options I have choosed but still as you said its great to know what could have happened..thanks for your response and have a nice day