Do you have a favorite mylotter?

@ersmommy1 (12595)
There are people in our lives we admire. Many of us spend a good deal of time here on mylot. Some of us daily. Is there a person on mylot that you admire? Why or why not?
@mtdewgurl74 (18159)
I admire a few people here on Mylot. They have helped me through some rough times and I will always appreciate that. I won't embarrass them by naming them but they probably know who they are...or so I am hoping.
I have several MyLotters whom I like and respect. I would follow more discussions from more of my friends, but I have only so much time. :)
@mands61123 (2098)
There are lots of people on here i admire and think are fabulous people that i am very greatful to have met. I honestly think i would be missing out if i hadn't found this site and met them to name just one is far to hard but my main circle on here would be ellie, p1sh, munch, goodie, tatty, scoop, jessica, guybrush, jj, and mykl. These are the people that i always check first for discussions etc but they are closely followed by tamara, jillhill, oreo, andgelwhispers, saintanne, james, opal, scorpio and irish. I've probably left someone out and have upset them now but you guys know who you are. Thanks guys you always brighten up my day kisses mands
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
I would rephrase your wording.... I look forward to read the postings of a hadnful of my lotters here. I look forward to read their feedback to new discussions that I have started or check any discussions that they might have started.
@070707 (302)
Fortunately, I haven't yet. I'm starting myLot just a couple days ago. And I'm still learning. Some of myLotter are a good qualify, and kind in sharing their knowledge and their experience. Maybe one of those will be my hero. :) Are you will be mine? Let's take a look.
@Chevee (5914)
I have several friends here on MyLot, there are several of them that I do admire, I would not like to start calling out or naming names. There are some that were deceiving also. You can pretty much tell what or who a person is by the way they speak or in the case (write). I am a true believer of "the mouth speaks what the heart believes," you have to be very careful in your choice of friends. One thing about friends you have to accept them for who they are.
@lilybug (21145)
Nope, no favorite myLotter. I try to not play favorites. I do have a few on my friends list that I respond to more often. Mostly because I can always find something to say in their discussions. Some of the people on my friends list I have trouble responding to their discussions because I cannot really think of anything to say.