Does the current economy crisis affected your life?

@cocooreo (706)
Malaysia
All of us know that the world economy is facing serious problem. All the share market around the world has plummetted furiously. Due to this, a lot of company is facing economy crisis. Are you affected but the current economy crisis? Well, I'm a little affected due to I bought some share at the stock market. The current price has been lower than expected. So I have losing $$ there. Other than that, my life still keep going. Luckily, I still have my job on.
@winzpc (2356)
I have been affected by the crisis. I found that my salary now is become small. All things in my place is going up and it make me hard to control my expenditure. I must decrease my expenditure in not very important thing. Keep post happy myLotting...
@tryxiness (4548)
I have to say that fortunately, I don't feel greatly affected by the financial crisis, but I have been broke since september and I have to say that this has nothing to do with the (what's the name) brothers in US.
@MNRFOLEY (438)
• Brisbane, Australia
Yes it does have an impact in some ways. since the dollar exchange rates had dropped dramatically versus other currencies it is so hard to do the usual shopping online and doing international money transaction online. It's not the same anymore . It's like everyday the rate will go even lower. Even the price of gasoline is very erratic. We seldonm travel anymore. And when we go to the supermarkets the number of items you can buy now is much lesser than a few months back.It's a pity what's happening to our economy not just here where I am but globally.
@badzvenom (102)
For now it has not much effect on me personally. But I believe eventually it will when the crisis get worse, because we all depend on economic stability of our nation. Salary, prices of commodities, practically all our daily needs will be affected.