lol!

@mojcica (1512)
Slovenia
Hehehe I just read one discussion and noticed someone is posting the same reply to everyone who answered the topic. It's too funny...and it's even not the topics starter LOL Does that happen a lot? I mean someone writting the long answer and then reposting it over and over again? Never noticed that before, but since Im new I havent seen that many things happening on here anyway. So 'oldies' (thats just a tease hehe) have you seen these things happening a lot in the past?
@myklj999 (35581)
• Olney, Illinois
If they are posting the same reply to every response, it is not funny, it is cheating and you should report them. myLot doesn't have moderators; they rely on us, the users, to report people who are violating the rules.
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
I still think its funny that people even consider that. I know what the reason behind this is, and that is what I thing is redicolus. I wasnt aware about the moderators though. Mylot doesnt have them? So who checks the reports then?
@myklj999 (35581)
• Olney, Illinois
After enough reports it is auto-deleted.
@APPCHEM (113)
• Pakistan
that particular person is too desperate too make money that he or she is posting the same message. he should be removed from mylot as an attempt of cheating.
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
Yes that is the reason why someone does this and such desperation is way off.
@pimagro24 (1046)
• Thailand
Yes I see I'm a member in mylot one month ago I have seen every day they post in the same topic of discussion I don't response that discussion because I think I have response this question
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
you've seen this everyday? You reported it?
@kenguyen (101)
That's one kind of spa I think and those posts may be deleted. Again, Is that considered cheating?
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
Im sure it is against rules. And Im sure they're delete this.
@bvdev234 (304)
That re posting could decrease his star value. Don’t know if comments to responds are credited. If it is not crediting, he is doing a foolish thing. I’m sure those could be easily tracked down by mylot. I haven’t noticed that. Could you give the man’s username?!