Do you know to play a Piano or any other musical Instruments??

Hi mylotters!I know to play the piano to some extent as I attended my music class when I was at school.Do you know to play a Piano or a Guitar??If so how long have you been playing those instruments.Are you an expert with your instrument.Share your thoughts.Happy myLotting
@misskit (289)
I have played the accordion since I was 7 years old. I wanted to play the piano, but my Dad said a piano was to big and took up to much room, and he decided that he wanted me to play the accordion, so I did. I have dabbled a little with a guitar but don't play often enough to really learn it, and I play a keyboard with a little skill. Thats the extent of my playing abilities. lol
Thats great you play Accordion!I guess thats pretty difficult to learn is it so ?
@misskit (289)
I really didn't find it all that difficult when I was a kid, and of course once you learn it, it becomes easier.
@quawertz (780)
I wish I can play the piano. I wanted to learn since I was little but my mom wouldn't allow me. We have a guitar at home which is a gift from my godmother since I don't know how to play any musical instrument the guitar strings just got rusty and it's no good anymore. I have tried self-teaching myself into learning the guitar but I did not succeed. Maybe I am really into the musical field.
Thanks for sharing your response.Get the notes and practice playing the Guitar by yourself.You will succeed.Happy myLotting.
@lrglara (1347)
i know how to play a little bit of piano, a little bit of guitar and a little bit of flute. basically, i can read notes and chords in guitar. i used to take piano lessons when i was 9 but stopped because that's not my passion. until now, i can still read notes which help me play the flute and learn the piano all by myself. im not an expert.. that's for sure. but what i liked most is the guitar. again, im not an expert but the passion is there. im still learning and keep on learning... :) happy posting!
Thats great to hear from you friend!Hop you become an expert in playing the Guitar in the coming days.Happy Posting
@teka44 (3423)
• Brazil
Hi divinchris. I know to play the piano a little. I'm not an expert LOL. I have not play the piano for many years now because I don't have the piano anymore. I hope that someday I can buy one again LOL. Cheers and have a nice day.
Thanks for sharing your comments!Good to see that you play the Piano.Happy mylotting
I have been playing guitar for 9 years now and bass for 4. it has become an addiction now ha
Good to hear from you friend!Thanks for sharing your views.Happy mylotting
I started playing the guitar from the age of 15.I'm still learning every now and then some new techniques. I also can play the keyboard and piano but not as good playing the guitar.
Thats great!You will be an expert now in playing the Guitar right.Thanks for sharing your comments!Happy myLotting
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
i don't know how to play piano. piano is more expensife at my city. i can't playing anything musical instruments. i just like listening music and enjoy with the music.
Thanks for sharing!How much expensive is Piano in your country.
In middle school I was in the marching and performing bands as first or second chair clarinet. It was lots of fun! I can also play the piano. After learning how to read music, it was easy to learn to play different instruments. I haven't played either one in years,but would love to learn to play other instruments now like the guitar.
That was great to hear from you friend!I guess you know a lot about music than me.Hope you will play the Guitar in the coming days.
that's great! i always want learn piano but i don't get any chance. i like listening to classical pieces from chopin, liszt, rachmaninoff, etc. but my gf play piano. and i just play guitar. i used to learn the classical score for guitar when i still studied, but now i don't get time and i think i forget all the score no i just play guitar sometimes.
Thanks friend!Me too hardly play nowadays.Its good to see that you play Guitar.Happy mylotting
@hellcowboy (7380)
I have never learned how to play the piano and I personally would not want to play the piano because it is too boring if you ask me,and I would quit after a little while of playing it,when I was in seventh grade I played the trombone for half a semester but I quit because the band director was a jerk,right now the only instrument I can really play is the harmonica and I am not really good at it,and I would love to learn to play the drums one day,because my friends always say I am pretty good at keeping up with the beat,since I like to drum on things with my hands and other objects.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!Happy mylotting!Keep your beat alive and learn the drums.
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
I started learning to play the guitar at the age of 21.It all began because I am a great Elvis fan.Music runs in my family from my Mother's side,both my Grandparents were excellent musicians.Although I have been playing the guitar for many years,I do not consider myself am expert.I suppose this is because of my work and other persuits which include drawing,painting,kung fu and girls.Also I do a lot of driving and I have to spend a lot of time with beautiful girls.I would very much like to spend at least a few hours a day practising the guitar but cannot do so as I dont have much energy after having been chased around by a half a dozen girls or more a day.Please wish me luck as I fear that it wont be too long now that I too will have to leave the building.LOL!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!Happy mylotting