how was your college life?

China
mine is boring,my major is international trade,i have to learn lot of knowledge of international trade ,i have to rehearsal all the trade terms,such as FOB,CIF...their meaning is so long...how about yours?
@tonytt2009 (1706)
Hey,nice to meet you in mylot~It's my happy time during the four years' college life.I met my best friends in college and in love with my wife in college~we travelled a lot during my college time even I got few money at that time,compared to the shorter leave times after working,it's very fantastic~~As well,just like you metioned,I learnt a lot of specialty knowledges which are very useful to my current job`~wow~~I just keep thinking of returning to school someday if possible`~have a good night in mylot~
Further,we're in the same city~`wow`
oh ,really!!!!!!it's so glad to know you.your college life so colourful.....
Sure~hope you enjoy mylot~
I also felt the same when I was going to college. I'm a 2008 pass out graduate. I bet this will not be ur feedback once u complete ur course. Though we rarely or never hanged out together outside I would now say that was the bestest part of my life. I gained true relationships,values,morales,practical difficulties in life,everything and everything. I just wanted my course to get over earlier. But now just wish I have a chance to spend one day with all my friends in my college. It was as beautiful and pure as a mother's love
i am going to graduate in 2009,june,at the same time, i also afraid that i can't find a job suit my major.
You surely will. After all you are a smart girl Lot of good things are awaiting for you,so don't worry!! Good luck
• Japan
Hi there christina1989. Well I did enjoy my college, actually its not my cource that I enjoyed most, what I enjoyed most was I was a member then of the school choir. We have a discount on our tuition fee. And did sing on different occasion for the school, and some of the events are held outside the schools, like hotels. Maybe being a member then helped me a lot to finished my college........ Happy mylotting.
wow.....discount of tuition fee....
@mapi26 (549)
i graduated 4 years ago, financial management as my major. so far i did enjoy my college years. not only did i learn about my degree but also learned more about life itself. i learned how to analyze financial statements of institutions & other informations about banking system, a lot of acronyms & finance terms & more math equations. aside from the educational part i learned how to deal with life with it's ups & down. i'm not sure if i still know the things i've learned coz i never practiced my degree. that's just the downside of it..