Infection in my dog's feet help me...

have u ever face this kind of problems with ur dogs...mainly in rainy season my dog's feet is caught by fungus and he keeps licking them all the time....he doesn't want to go out for a walk also...i really feel bad seeing his infection his paw turns red...idk wht to do...have u ever faced the similar prob with ur dog?plz help me...
@gwoman2 (711)
Hellooooooooooooooooooo can you take him/her to the vet please? That is what he/she needs...it could be something serious and we must be very careful what we use on our pets because things for humans are not always the best thing for animals. I'm sure that if you cannot afford it a vet will be willing to take payments...you need to call around and explain your situation...a good vet will see your pet immediately! ~G~
@gwoman2 (711)
oh yeah forgot to mention, the licking is a healing thing!!
@katkat (2379)
My dog front paws are also turns red and keep licking it. I don’t what the real problem of it or what the caused of it but I will bring my dog next week to his vet for a yearly anti rabies vaccine. I will also consult my dog problem on his front paws. I just wished is not that bad and hope that it is easy to be cure.
@annjilena (5620)
have your animal been walking in fecal matter if so he could have hookworm infection in his feet its rare to human because we wear shoes.