Do you still have photos of your grandparents in your album?

@Masmasika (1921)
I love collecting pictures. I have a lot of pictures that aren't in the album because albums are too expensive and if I put all the pictures in an album, chances are I would be spending too much for albums. One of my grandfather's picture was taken more than fifty years ago, when he was still in his G-strings. Another pictures was his picture in his tuxedo or what we call in the Philippines- Amerikana. I love looking at the pictures of my grandfather. They make me remember how kind he was to us and how he took care of us very well.
@sandymay16 (1617)
Hi, nice to know you still have albums when others are storing pictures in cds. I too like collecting pictures and putting them in albums. At home, we still have pictures of our grandparents from both sides. We still have the old albums with black and white photos of yesteryears. I see to it that everyone in the house would help take good care of the pictures and the albums, because these pictures serve as memories of people close to our hearts.
I think that is very special. You have high regard for your grandfather and I'm glad to see that not everyone takes loved ones for granted. I have a picture of my only living grandparents on my profile. Every picture of them is precious now since my Papaw has dementia and his health is failing every day. His diabetes is also just eating away at him. I can remember how he was though because of all the pictures.