Do you sell crafts or artwork online?

@rocketj1 (6960)
Does anyone here sell their handmade items online. Who do you sell them through? How is that going for you? Are you able to make much money at it? Do you have any tips or recommendations for someone who would like to try this?
Afgan - This is not one of hers but she has made them like this before
I don't make crafts or art work. Go figure. I sell what ever I can get my hands on though at EBAY. I know Etsy is for homemade goods. (I thought you told me about the sight) I was showing my grandma that site because she makes afgans ALL THE TIME. They are beautiful. I told her, that she and I could go into business together. LOL
@rocketj1 (6960)
I that one of her creations?
No, she has done them like that, but that is not one of hers.
@Ohara_1983 (4119)
• Kuwait
Im making lot of handmade specially bag for cellphones, small dress for chocolates ect, but never try to sell them online except if someone order for thier party.
@rocketj1 (6960)
That's a cute idea. What do you make them with? Do you sew or make them in some other way?