Rant about globelines part 2

@pehpot (4762)
Today a technician came by at our house and fix the problem The history: Well we have problem with our connection for two weeks now and almost everyday mu hubby would call the costumer care and report the problem, so many things had happened and most are that the ticket was closed and it happened not only once. Then 2 nights ago, finally a supervisor agreed to commit himself to make sure that the problem will be acted out and that a technical team will be on the way tomorrow. Two days later and they came. I would not let the opportunity to ask the about their service and so I interviewed the one repairing our connection. One: he says that the address on their report was hard to find (and why is it that the bill can locate the house) Two: that maybe the reason why the tickets were closed is because the address was not or cannot be located Three: That our connection was placed on the wrong node, and he says that the chance that this thing would happen again is now less because they used a red cable this time.. huh? Four: (which is by the way the reason why I am writing this) 5 minutes after they finished the repair and there they drove off, another team come by, they say that they are from globelines and that they are here to do a repair. [i]whaaaat? [/i] Are they having a good time making a joke on us? I know some would say that isn't it nice that two repairman are very willing to repair our connection, but the implication of what happened is this: Their coordination is so poor and their costumer care system is so incompetent
@mapi26 (549)
i use globelines for 2 months now & so far i haven't tried getting a problem. or in any case that i would be disconnected, i will be able to fix it because i have been a technical support rep for 2 years so i know the do's & donts of internet connection. so i know where to check in the computer & i know what to do without calling the hotline. i did try calling one time because i know that's it really an outside line problem. i have been a rep & i understand that most would really not care of what you're experiencing not unless you experience the same situation. & yes before i don't care with the internet problems of the people i have been helping with all of their irate mood but now i understand. somehow the rep i talked to also care less about my problem but i was able to manage him. it was escalated immediately & that same day a technician called in to check my location. fortunately it was fixed by itself so there's no need to come over. but then what i see with the problem of globe & any other ISP is that you might be having problems because of your location itself & that's mostly the problems with dsl.
@pehpot (4762)
My hubby is quite capable of fixing some problems but his one it needed to be fix by a technician, the problem was they put our connection in the wrong node (from their main box) I think it happened most of the times because there are a lot of people subscribing to globelines here and when they install it to some people they accidentally uninstall ours and then they put it back but they put it in the wrong node.
@mapi26 (549)
oh if it's really a line problem specially with the misalignment of the lines then indeed you need a technician. how irresponsible they could be then if that's what happened. i mean your line being jeopardized when they opened another for a subscriber.. it's a good thing technicians here in our area are friendly. i understand sometimes they could really be such an a-hole. just a tip, when you seem that they don't care always demand for a supervisor. it's a lame excuse for telling that your address can't be found. it's unexcused especially that you're paying for something you can't use. hope your dsl problem will be fixed asap..
@salonga (27830)
Ngekkkk! What kind of people are they! They waited for you to suffer that long and when the long wait is over they came one after the other? How foolish! It goes to show that they are really very poor! They don't really coordinate. I just hope your IC remains working well so you will avoid talking with this kind of people again.
@pehpot (4762)
they really are, and I was like huh?
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
some of the repairmen around here are real nice, some of them make you want to pull your hair out & maybe their's to. lol
@pehpot (4762)
this one who came by was nice enough to answer all my queries
@yuna15 (2707)
Talk about bad service tsk tsk. Good thing we didn't order their Wireless Broadband or even worse than Smart Bro. I don't like the Technical Support of Smart Bro but good thing about their trouble tickets is that the people who comes has their own cellphone so that they can contact the people they need to visit for repair. The same people comes to our place for repair.
@kun2349 (23464)
They definitely have poor coordination in their company.. lol =D But actually u should let the 2nd team do a check also, so that if there's any fault again, u can blame them directly for it again, and see what they have got to say this time.. But provided that u need not pay twice for their servcies.. hehe ^_^
@austere (2814)
yeah, i agree with you!! we have been having a problem withb our internet connection last month too.. and it took them forever to resolve the issue. we called in five times, but it seems like they are not keeping not of the issue and we have to repeat the situation to them again and again!that's really sad.. and it took the a week before a technician went to our place. now it has been fixed, but our internet has been running very slow... i want to change internet provider!
@savypat (20245)
I would be upset also, and I would be checking with the company to find out if both repair workers belonged to them. Maybe they are having a problem with someone stealing or ruining their jobs. Hope it works better for you now.
@sandymay16 (1617)
Oh my, I agree with you if I was in your shoes and I would really give them a piece of my mind even if they are just doing their jobs hmmmm they're not doing it right that's why. I am a new subscriber of globelines and I had regrets but I can't back out now or just unsubscribed because of the contract, I still have to wait many months. Yeah costumer care doesn't care, who likes to dial costumer service then you get to hear all the voices that say press 1, then press 2, English instruction but after awhile of speaking in English the other line switches to Tagalog gush and they can't answer your inquiries.