thinking outside the box or whatever?

@dawnald (84070)
Shingle Springs, California
So last night I'm watching the presidential debate, or trying to, while my 11 year old daughter is asking me all kinds of questions. Finally she asks "why don't they just stop arguing and work together to get things done?" Out of the mouths of babes, right? Must be nice to be 11 years old and know everything. But wouldn't it be nice if our politicians WOULD do some out of the box thinking in order to get things done?
hi dawnald hatley here.you have one smart little eleven year old'irl. i second that thought. Why the heck dont they just stop arguing and make things work out.all that tension and backbiting is even worse than some o f the political discussions on mylot. mylotters whom I thought were really nice people become demons when fighting for their beliefs. and its all so silly.it doesnt make a whit of difference in the long run anyway.and insulting those who disagree is just going to get you in trouble. Maybe we should get the eleven year olds of america and have them send in their toughts to the president.
@dawnald (84070)
• Shingle Springs, California
maybe we should!
@Chevee (5915)
I agree with your daughter, I will be glad when this election is over.
@dawnald (84070)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yep, I can do without the negative campaigning on BOTH sides. But I guess there never will be an election where they just stick to the issues.