Plans for this new day... Monday 10.20.08

@aconner (219)
Well I have some papers to get organized on my desk. I'm going to try and drink at least 5 glasses of water today, no more coffee. And I'm going to attempt at working out again tonight... hopefully I won't get another migrain in the process. If I do, I have my doc appt tomorrow to discuss this issue with the doctor. Tonight, my hubby and I are going to play pool at the arcade. What's everyone else' plans for today?
@sunshine4 (8707)
Right now I am babysitting, but I only have a baby who is sleeping and a 2 yr old who is sitting next to me playing with blocks. Later tonight I am hoping to go shopping to look for a carpet to put under my dining room table. Then I would like to take a walk. I went on a 3 mile walk yesterday as a fundraiser for Cancer. Now that I did that, I think I need to continue walking every night.
@aconner (219)
I wish I could stay motivated to walk. I'm paranoid about how crazy this world is getting and there's not many safe places to walk except for the gym and the gym is a 15 minute drive and I just don't feel like doing that. That's good that you did the fundraiser, I need to participate in the local walk-a-thon that we have each year. I used to in high school all the time because it was place to hang out, but I think I'll sign up this year if it hasn't already passed, or next year if it has.
@sunshine4 (8707)
It is hard to stay motivated for sure. I live on a nice quiet road in the country and will take my dog with me for the walk. I am hoping my 8 yr old daughter will go too. She did the 3 miles yesterday and said it was fun! Go figure that one.