does pics help you earning more at mylot

@raj_cool (280)
well i have heard so i hav e put on my pics here but till date i dont know how does dat work
@myklj999 (38707)
• Olney, Illinois
You get paid extre for posting images when you answer questions, but you can't get paid more than once for the same picture is the way I understand it.
is that its paid for posting images while answering or its also paid when you upload images under photos tab
@raj_cool (280)
yup man i have seen dat but dont know exactly hopw it workd bcoz earning would be more simpler then
@sweetie88 (4559)
• Pakistan
Yeah, we earn by adding images on the option "photos" at the top. More than half of my total earning from MyLot is from images.
@raj_cool (280)
dats really a great news somtime these kind of repliesd helps boosting our confidence level and dats really compulsary to earn here at mylot
@manzician (4733)
Yea.... They help you earn more..
@raj_cool (280)
but how it helps us to earn more
No idea boss, but seems they help in earning.. day before I uploaded around 12 pics and got paid for the same... but not sure how it works,... still waiting to hear from som people about the same...
@raj_cool (280)
lemme see if it could help lemme upload 15 ic s like dat and see how m i benfitted