How many pay sites are you using?

@Shula101 (268)
New Zealand
I think im using 6? and 1 search engine that, apparently, really pays =]. And all of them together at this moment is 5 Bux in 1 Week. What are yours? how many site do you use and if you'd like to, what is the united pay you will get on the 15th. since most of them pay through paypal on the 15th-30th.
• Ghana
i don know how many sites i use but i was wondering if u could tell what search engine pays u?
@Shula101 (268)
• New Zealand
Sure, its Homepage friends. But googling it is hard as heck. if you like i can send you a link. Its like Yahoo but lamer. but it pays quite a lot, very fast. min is i think 20 pounds? Which is freakin HUGE for the rest of the world currencies.
Only two This one and cashcrate.com/637987 Im adicted to mylot and cash crate has paid me already.
@Shula101 (268)
• New Zealand
Haha, im making a new cashcrate because i ruined my other one. so ill use your link sometime tonight.
hi i am working with 10 sites daily except mylot.. keep posting.. take care and have fun..