How old were you when you had your first baby?

@Masmasika (1921)
I was already thirty when I had my baby boy. it was so hard. I labored for almost three days enduring the pain. But I was so excited when I saw my very healthy and big baby crying so loud like a real man. Giving birth is the happiest moment in a mother's life and I'm glad I experienced it.
Well I had my baby 2 months ago and I am currently twenty years old. I had an easy labor though it took almost 24 hours for my angel to be born. She is my everything even though at times I wished I could have waited until I was like 27 years old and married. Caring for a baby is alot of work and your lose alot of freedom in the process.
@Erssyl (617)
I was twenty one when I had my first baby.Experiencing the pain for the first time was like a bad nightmare.But after seeing her and holding her in my arms I cannot also explain how happy I was.Giving birth and being a good mother is really the essence of a woman.
@kezabelle (2980)
I had my first child the day I turned 20, my second just after I turned 22. Easy labours with both less than three hours the first less than 1.5 with the second. Id love another!
@lilybug (21145)
I was 21 when I had my son and I was 28 when I had my daughter. I am 30 now and I am done having kids. Two children is enough for me.
@rainmark (4302)
When i had my first baby, i was 23 years. That's one of my memorable days in my life. I am so happy to be a mum even on my early age, specially that i got a baby boy a very cute little one. i don't have really suffer from pain before coz im a c-section so i gave birth peacefully painless but after the operation, oh my goodness it was realyl painful.
@roniroxas (10568)
i was 21 when i had my first baby and that was 17 years ago. my first born is a boy but i have three more daugthers. at the age of 25 i have four children already. it was not easy but thank God that they are all teens now and can help run errands and chores in the house. my sister had her first baby a month ago and she is 35.