Who don't love his mother land??

@sahed159 (369)
Im Bangladeshi. It's my mother land.here I pass my childhood .I think my life i'll pass in my sweet mother land. I want to empress my love to my mother land by doing some good. We, every one should do something for his motherland.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello sahed159! I am from the Philippines and I am proud to be a filipino. I know others are not proud of their motherland but I am proud of my place and nationality.
@sahed159 (369)
Thanks for response.A good person like you also a patriot too.
@1hopefulman (44970)
Hi sahed159! So nice that your heart moves you to do some good in this world. It has been said that charity begins at home. So start doing some good in your local area. There are some things that are good for the neighborhood and also for the whole world, like planting trees, cleaning up the environment, ect. Let us know what projects you have started and what your hopes are. All the best on your journey to make a difference and work for a better neighborhood, a better world.