Do you read newspaper? What newspaper do you read?

@n30wing (4768)
I read Bullitin, usually while having my coffee in the morning I read the newspaper at the same time. How about you guys? Have a nice day!
@jammyt (2822)
When I have time to spare, I read local newspapers so that I know what is happening around me. I usually read the Inquirer or the Philippine Star. If I don't have time to read, I just wait for the late news at night. For entertainment, local magazines keep me content and happy. Imported magazines are quite expensive here.
@n30wing (4768)
Likewise I read newspaperso I know whats happening around me too. Thanks for the response I do appreciate it! God bless!
@k4karthik (439)
I regularly read newspapers. I read our local newspaper. Because it contains more of local news which are help full for me. I read Vijaya Karnataka regularly. I like news coverage of the news paper. Even on every Thursday they are putting job vacancy details. This is my one of the needs.
@n30wing (4768)
Sorry for the late reply. Same with me! Anyway thanks for the response I do appreciate it! Good night!
@23uday (2998)
Hi frnds, I will wake up early morning,I will read a newspaper with my fresh coffeee. I will read main headlines,city region,country region,business news and the sports news and world news.
@n30wing (4768)
Sorry for the late reply my friend. Thanks for the response I do appreciate it! Good night!
@ptrikha_2 (16981)
Hi, I normally read "The Hindustan Times" everyday . However;on Sunday I also read "The Times of India " . Regards
@n30wing (4768)
Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the response I do appreciate it.Good night!
Well a few years back I used to read the news paper about every other day, but I'v recents found the internet as my main source of news,games,entertainment...and practically every I want to know. My news paper comes in the mail I'v just been giveing it to my grandmother she like's to do the cross words. have a great night:)
@n30wing (4768)
You love your grandmother it sounds like that's nice to hear! Thanks for the response, I do appreciate it! God bless!