Blog to make money

@dellion (6704)
Malaysia
I gound a new blogging site that will help you make some money provided you have this simple skills. 1. You like and know how to blog. 2. You have adsense account with you. Anyone who wish to try can send a mail to me at mylot to ask for the link and if you not yet in my friend list please add me as a friend and I will send the link to you as soon as possibles. I hope we can share about any ideas for online earning to anyone as to help each other to earn more :)
@ssh123 (31086)
I have seen several blog sites. So far I never ventured to to start my own nor I read any blogs.Hardly I find time to do such thing. Do you blog? Or visit someone's blogs. Do you contribute or write? Is there any good earning from blogs?
If you're interested in making money online you HAVE to visit this site: http://www.squidoo.com/supermom_in_ny/ It's called MAKE MONEY ONLINE! It has every legit company that actually pays. There are even tutorials on the site to help maximize earnings. Scrool to the bottom to see proof of payments! Good luck and have fun earning money!!!!!
@dellion (6704)
Thank for sharing. I will visit the site as you mention:)Thanks for reply to my discussions!